Inspiration defined: Stimulation of the mind or emotions to a high level of feeling or activity. Source: www.dictionary.com
Inspiration is beneficial as well as vital. It may even run a close second to oxygen! Quotes regularly stimulate my thinking, and too, my feelings.
The effects of inspirational quotes can stir thoughts or spur new actions. Here are a few quotes that may help a team think differently about its challenges, consider more fully its opportunities, set aside its conflict, and work together to achieve the organization’s goals.
1. None of us is as smart as all of us.
2. TEAM: Together Everyone Achieves More.
3. The strength of the team is each individual member… the strength of each member is the team.
–Coach Phil Jackson
4. When you make a basket consider the fact that eight other hands helped you.
–Coach John Wooden
5. If SOMEBODY drops the ball and NOBODY picks it up EVERYBODY loses!
6. Winning is not everything, but wanting to win is.
7. Too many people, when they make a mistake, just keep stubbornly plowing ahead and end up repeating the same mistakes. I believe in the motto, “Try and try again.” But the way I read it, it says, “Try, then stop and think. Then try again.”
–William Dean Singleton
8. Experience is not what happens to you. Experience is what you do with what happens to you.
9. Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.
10. Quality is a matter of faith. You set your standards and you have to stick by them no matter what.